CT1 will successfully bond:
- Metals (including lead)
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Prevents fungal growth
- UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Food safe – conforms to ISEGA Standards
- Works in wet or dry conditions
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Does not shrink
- Can be painted
- Contains no solvents
- No isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Environmentally compliant
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
White C-TEC CT1 sealant can be applied onto a wet surface even under water and unlike conventional silicone it can be painted or structured which is a perfect solution for repairing settlement cracks where fillers fail. It is a perfect roof repair sealant and adhesive for bonding lead to brick or felt to wood. This product is the most environmentally safe sealant you can find as it is 100% Eco-Compliant with EC1 & EC1 A+ certificates, containing no petro chemicals which has enabled it to be accredited with a European food approved certificate.
This incredible sealant and adhesive is extremely versatile and will expand up to 350% without break and has an incredible strength of 270 n/cm² comparable to an aluminium weld.