Fuga-Pave Part A Hybrid Mortar Cement 12.5kg Bag
Fuga Pave Hybrid Cement – Part A
Easy to mix – simply mix with water and sand, six parts sand to one part hybrid cement. The hybrid cement has everything in it to achieve a solid mortar bed and bond. Use clean grit/sharp sand for your mortar base. Can also be used with building sand for brick and block work
- Good coverage – each 12.5kg bag ought to cover 2m2 at the minimum 25mm depth.
- External use – suitable for most external and hardscape projects, products including porcelain, natural stone and cementitious products.
- Economic – the overall installation cost is about the same as traditional sand+cement+additives systems that don’t have the same qualities, so delivering greater performance for a similar cost.
- Easy to apply – it trowels very well with a smooth, creamy feel, easing the installation of the flags.
- No sagging or slumping – holds the flag well.
- Doesn’t ooze – so no issues of the mortar migrating onto the surface of the flag, making grout application so much easier.
- Good extended pot life.
- Permeable – particularly important for installations of stone and cementitious products, allowing quicker curing and less chance of moisture migration.
- Strong bond – between flags and mortar, also mortar and sub base.
Part of the Fuga-pave ABC complete installation system:
- Part A – Hybrid Cement
- Part B – Slurry Primer
- Part C – Flex CH Grout