CORE DRIVE 40-30 Gravel Stabilisation Grid
Designed for domestic driveways and garden landscaping projects, CORE Drive is a cost-effective way to stabilise gravel and maintain a smart appearance at your home.
It is easy to install, eco-friendly, strong and durable. It arrives in the form of individual sheets of connected hexagon cells with a porous geotextile backing. This means that it not only prevents moving gravel, ruts and puddles, but it can easily withstand heavy loads thanks to its rigid honeycomb construction made from recyclable HDPE. In addition, the durable geotextile layer allows water to drain easily and prevents weed growth.
Using CORE Drive also minimises the amount of gravel that you need on your project, consequently improving its cost-effectiveness. The CORE Drive panels are just 30 mm in depth, which allows you to use up to 60% less gravel than traditional gravel driveway systems, whilst preserving a smart appearance.
- White colour
- Geotextile backing prevents weed growth
- Enables water drainage
- Made from recyclable HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- Each panel is 1600 x 1200 x 30mm (1.92m2)
- Panels are 30mm deep providing an aggregate fill requirement of one tonne per 18m2
- Use up to 60% less gravel than traditional gravel driveway systems